Culture and Food
Immerse yourself in the cultural richness of the Carpathian region: long history, arts and crafts together with the incomparable taste of local cuisine
- Hutsul architecture Traditional Hutsul expression says that: a good house is such one from which you cannot see the other houses
- Pasturage in the Carpathians Sheep and cow pasturage was for centuries the most important part of the Hutsul economy
- Hutsul national dress The Hutsul dress is one of the splendid types of folk dresses in the Carpathians. It is originally colorful with plenty forms and attractively embroidered
- Wooden Churches The founders of the churches were typically local communities with their vicar or rich farmers
- Christmas tour You are invited to land in the village of Kryvorivnya, in the heart of the Hutsul land, and attend the Christmas service at a small seventeenth-century wooden church sitting on the mountain slope
- Easter traditions One of the most joyous holidays in the Carpathians is celebration of Easter - the biggest Christian holiday
- Carpathian national dishes Better don't open this if you're hungry
- Wedding traditions Hutsul wedding is like a fairy tale. Even now Hutsuls maintain their traditions.
- Hutsul music Music has been an everyday Hutsul life friend for ages. It became a friend when Hutsul was born, and...