We offer trout fishing in Shybene village (next to Verkhovyna, Ivano-Frankivsk region of Ukraine, 10 km from Romanian border). Chorny Cheremosh river.
Benefit of this place – it still untouchable peace of nature, no noise and tourist crowds. The only noise you will hear is from the river
There are no fancy hotels in the area. But it is rather benefit than a weak point. The local people are friendly, not spoiled with tourists. You will stay in a house of local family. You will have a separate room(s), super fresh meals and everything you need. Local moonshine is superb!
There’s no Internet and GSM connection is very weak.
House owner Ivan will take care about you. He will act as fishing guide and assist everything you need. With Ivan you’re in a good hands.
Toilet is outside, but clean and works perfectly. Instead of shower there’s a sort of local sauna, which you’re gonna love!
Usually we start from Ivano-Frankivsk (transfer from other cities is also possible). In the morning our guide will pick you up (at the railway station, airport or hotel). We will reach Shybene around 11 am (private car/minivan) and start the adventure. Our guide acts as guide/interpreter/driver. The same with come back.
We are super flexible and can work out all the details.
Price for two people
Included: staying per night in a guest house (you and your friend will have separate rooms), full board (super tasty breakfast, lunch and dinner+ moonshine), fishing guide, English speaking guide
Not included: transfer to Shybene. We are happy to provide it (private car or minivan). You will get the quotes once the route is confirmed.
Other things to do
- Ride horses. The area offers different routes
- Hiking. The observatory on Pip Ivan mountain is in this area. Why not to go there?
- Explore the local cuisine. The food you get in this local family is delicious. No joke!
- Pick up mushrooms or berries
- Rent a jeep and go to the traditional dairy farm. You will see how local people make cheese high in the mountains, their way of life, try to milk a cow etc. We mix this activity with excellent bbq (chicken, pork, red deer and wild boar). I guess you already smell it, right?