Green Ukraine offers transfers from (and to) Kiev’s Airports and railway station to the Carpathians and all over Ukraine with English-speaking driver.
Our goal is to make sure your visit is a safe, productive and an enjoyable one.
Our English-speaking driver will meet you at the exit from custom control zone with a sign bearing your name, and quickly and safely deliver you to your destination point in the Carpathians or Ukraine: hotel, apartment, as well as to the transfer point: other airport, train station.
Our services as a private English Speaking Tour Guide & Driver in Ukraine and Carpathians completely depend on your needs. All our services are tailored to the interests of the guests. We work as a personal English speaking driver to arrange all transportation needs during a day or evening for businessmen; as a friendly guide to the best sightseeing of the Carpathians for tourist; as personal driver, friendly shopping guide, interpreter for expats; as man to arrange all your transportation needs to clinics or embassies, help finding pharmacies etc.
So whatever the type and duration of your trip we will organize any guided tours to the best sightseeing of the Carpathian Mountains, help you to get souvenirs from Ukraine, show you good restaurants, for example, where you can try Ukrainian cuisine, can be your shopping guide to the best supermarkets or grocery stores where you can find everything you need, help you with household setup and so on.
We want you to get the best impressions from your trip to Ukraine!
To book your private English speaking driver in the Carpathians and Ukraine please use our contact form.
Terms and conditions
As each guide, which provides its services to foreign nationals, we have a number of rules that you should know before our cooperation. Compliance with these rules will help us to find a common language and avoid misunderstandings. Please read them. If you have any questions, we’d be happy to answer them in personal correspondence. To do this you need to use our contact form. If all the conditions are acceptable for you, we’ll be glad to our cooperation.
Remember that ordering our services, you automatically agree to all rules set forth below:
- The initial consultation is free.
- To proceed with booking and itinerary planning a $150 deposit is required.
- Deposits may be sent via Western Union, Money Gram or wired directly to our bank (information upon request).
- Final payment is due at the end of the final excursion/sightseeing activities.
- Final payment can be made in any currency.
- Please note, entrance fees, admission tickets, photo/video passes, meals, and parking are not included (can be included on your request), and are the responsibility of the client.
- We can work-out a special tour for you. All-inclusive tours can be made.
- Repeat customers are appreciated and will receive special discounts.
- If cancellation is necessary, please do so, preferably in writing, as soon as possible.
- If cancellation occurs within 24 hours of scheduled services, the $150 deposit will be forfeited.
- Please note, that if cancellation is necessary, any train, airplane, museum, ballet tickets or other arrangements that have been made, may or may not be eligible for a refund.
- If you decided to hire our English speaking driver, please send us your Contact & Travel Information details to book our services in advance and then we’ll let you know about the availability on requested dates as soon as possible.
Cars and prices
– Skoda Fabia 1.6
– VW Polo 1.6 New
– Mazda 3
– Skoda Octavia
– Toyota Corolla
– Skoda SuperB 1.8T
– VW Passat B6
– Subaru Forester
– Toyota Camry 2.4
– Mercedes E200
– VW Touareg 3.2
– Mitsubishi Pajero Wagon
– VW Transporter
– Mitsubishi Grandis 2.4
– Porsche Cayenne 3.2
– Mercedess S class
The rates could be different and depend on certain request. We would be happy to supply you with a special rate based on your specific need.
Ukraine. General info and tips for travelers
If you are citizen of USA, Canada, Japan, EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Mongolia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Andorra, Vatican, Monaco, San Marino, and former Soviet Union countries you can enter Ukraine without a visa, just with a valid passport.
Majority of hotels in Ukraine, shops and restaurants accept credit cards VISA, Master Card, but not always. For your convenience, to buy products and services in Ukraine you should carry cash in Ukrainian currency – Hryvnia (UAH), cash payments in Euro, dollars are usually not accepted.
Currency can be exchanged: at the hotels, banks, street exchange offices, and in some shops.
Approximate currency exchange rates in Ukraine are: USD: 27,00; EUR: 30,00 (updated Mar.30 2017). It is wise to exchange currency in the city, rather than at the airport – rates are better.
ATM machines available throughout the city, especially in the center almost always within walking distance. They usually give out money in Hryvnias (local currency) only.
If you have any other questions prior to your visit, feel free to ask right in your order, we will be glad to help you with information.
- 13.01.2020 Rakhiv: mountains, brynza and a trip to the center of Europe During your trip to Carpathians, you should also visit Rakhiv to taste...
- 12.01.2020 People find truffles in the Ukrainian Carpathians “Don’t know where to find – look at the land near the...
- 08.01.2020 Five reasons to visit Carpathians in summer Motivation to come to Carpathians in summer